Residential Design Services
Stephanie Casey offers the following interior design services:
Reasons to hire an Interior Designer:
- Save Time: Do you have a project that you’ve been meaning to get around to? Maybe you’ve started it, but just haven’t had the time to get it completed? Well, designers can save you time and relieve you from the stress of home renovations, by coordinating contractors and purchasing items directly! Designers also have valuable resources that can save you money!
- Creative & Focused: Designers can do it all!! We are armed, educated, and certified to help with colors, lighting, space planning, and project management! Our invaluable knowledge of products and technical specifications will ultimately help our clients when it’s time to make decisions about purchasing and construction. As designers, we also have the ability to create custom designed furniture and fabrications just for your space!
- Knowledge: When something goes wrong, don’t just pick up the phone book and call a subcontractor!! Designers have many resources and contacts within the field to help get you through any “uh-oh”!
- Investment in your Home: Designers can actually increase the resale value of your home by providing Home Staging services!
Pricing will be determined after the initial consultation. Please contact me for a complimentary estimate!
Increase the value of your home
Home Staging is the perfect way to show buyers the properties true potential. Staging will create the emotional connection of the home to the buyer, allowing them to get a sense of how their new life could look.
Here are the benefits of home staging:
- An attractive and attention grabbing marketing campaign. According to RESA (Real Estate Staging Association) 84% of buyers preview homes online before visiting; staged home photography looks more appealing on the MLS and in print.
- Less time on the market. RESA studies have proven that un-staged homes can stay on the market for an average of 166 days compared to the same staged homes which sit on the market for 32 days.
- More potential buyers. More buyers want to see a staged home both online and in person increasing the visibility and showings of the home.
Your home never gets a second chance to make a first impression. Home staging can result in a quicker sale and potentially higher sale price for your home.